Monday, March 24, 2014

The Weekly Chase #3


Another week down.  Can you guys believe that we are almost done with March already?  Where is the time going?   So how is everyone doing with their goals this week?

These were my goals for last week.

  • Complete week one of Camp Gladiator.  I'm loving this new workout and I'm super glad that my friend Liz got me started doing this. - week one complete!  and let me tell you guys I'm loving this class!  It's fun but super challenging.  I'll do a full review soon.

  • Complete a 7 mile run at Flatwoods on Saturday - Complete!  It was slow but we got it done.  Hubby, daughter and I all went.  We learned a valuable lesson too - it's getting hot in Florida, so we must get up early to do longer runs on Saturday.  I'm hoping this becomes a weekly habit for us.

  • Continue to track all of my food for the week - Complete!  This was easier this week without the trip to Epcot.  

So for next week, we are keeping it simple. 

  • Complete week two of Camp Gladiator.  This will only be complete if I go 4 days.
  • Complete 5 mile run on Saturday
  • Continue to track all of my food for the week
  • Get caught up on the blog.  I have two race recaps and a Universal Mardi Gras review to get posted and I'm hoping to get that done this week.
On the weight front, I lost a pound.  I'm half way to my goal.

What are your goals for this week?  How are you tracking your goals?

4 comments:

  1. The gladiator camp workout sounds interesting and I can't wait for the days where we have to get up early here to go run because it is too warm out! Warm weather can't come soon enough! Congrats on the weight loss goal. Looks like you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your goals last week!!! And congrats on the weight loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your workouts! Sounds like a successful week.

    My goal this week is to run enough miles to hit 200 for the month. Crazy, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MCM Mama that IS crazy!! I hope you hit your goal. The highest I've gone was 183. I was exhausted!

    Congrats on your weight loss Hildy! That is such an awesome milestone and motivator to be half way there!

    ReplyDelete