Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to everyone!!  

I hope everyone got everything they wanted from Santa.  

Santa was very good to me.... he gave me my wonderful Fitbit


Let me tell you, I love this thing.  I got it a couple of days early and it's so awesome.  It's eye opening how non active I can be on non training days.  I also like the sleep function.  I'll do a full review soon.

I also go some new running shoes


I have some relatively new Ascis so these may not be used for a little bit but I'll do a review once I use them.

Finally for the Disney side of me, I received this beautiful hand painted glass


A wonderful Christmas indeed.

Did you get some favorite running things for Christmas?

Wishing everyone a magical, love filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment