Oh what a week it has been. I didn't do any blogging at all last week and I'm sadden that I missed a weekly chase. I appreciate you guys reading this because it keeps me accountable. Otherwise, things have gotten so busy, I might just stop being accountable all together.
So let's look at the goals from two weeks ago...
- Complete week two of Camp Gladiator. This will only be complete if I go 4 days. - Completed! Both weeks two and three of Camp Gladiator are complete. I am loving this workout and plan to continue to go. This is the final week for this session and there there is an off week before the next session.
- Complete 5 mile run on Saturday - Failed. I only completed about 2.5 miles. My legs were super tired.
- Continue to track all of my food for the week - Completed but I've decided that it's not just about tracking but paying attention to what I'm eating and making better choices. This goal will evolve. I was talking to my CG trainer and he suggested that I incorporate much more protein into my food intake. He made a breakfast suggestion I'm going to try this week.
- Get caught up on the blog. I have two race recaps and a Universal Mardi Gras review to get posted and I'm hoping to get that done this week. BIG FAT FAIL!! Not only did I not get caught up, I completely missed last week's The Weekly Chase. I must work on this. It's number one priority at this point.
Here are the goals for this week....
- Complete the final week of my first Camp Gladiator session
- Complete both the Shark Tooth 10 and the Iron Girl 5k this weekend
- Post race recaps for both races along with the 13th Annual Bolt Run
- Incorporate more protein into my food intake - making my nutrition 40% carbs, 40% protein and 20% fat as suggested by my CG trainer
What are your goals this week? Are you staying accountable? What keeps you accountable to your goals?