Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'm back!!!

First, I want to apologize for the long absence.  On Christmas day, my hubby and I were in a small car accident.  Unfortunately, I hurt my back and it kind of put a stop to all things going on.  But I'm back and promise to keep up the site going forward.

You may also notice some changes to the site.  I have decided that while I love love love my theme parks, there is so much more I want to share.  Living in Central Florida is wonderful - beautiful beaches, great weather and the best theme parks in the world.




This week I started the Couch to 5k program again (I had started it right before the accident) and just today signed up for the Miles for Hope 5k  that will take place on my 40th birthday.  I'm excited to start this new adventure in my life.  The ultimate goal is to one day run a marathon but that won't be for a while. The short term goal is to run Disney's Princess either 10k or 1/2 marathon in February 2014.

So follow along on this new adventure where we will discuss family, running and theme parks.  We may learn some stuff along the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment