Monday, December 3, 2012

Welcome


Hello and welcome to my blog.  This blog will focus on my travel to the Central Florida theme parks. I live in the central Florida region withiin 90 minutes to all area's theme parks.  I love ALL of the parks and visit them often thanks to having annual passes to all of the parks.


Magic Kingdown
 
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Busch Gardens
Universal Studios


My favorite character is Belle!  I LOVE her and get my picture taken with her often.  I love the New Fantasy Land expansion and will be writting on the area in the future.




 My partners in crime while I'm enjoying the parks are usually my beautiful daughter Krysti



and my great friend Keith

Keith at Animal Kingdom during an Ultimate Tour
Keith and I at Carsland at DCA


No comments:

Post a Comment